Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Piper the four month old.






My baby is freaking four months old!!! I got an e-mail from my lovely adoptive mom, Are', today and she was telling me about Piper's four month check up. The doctor said that she was super healthy and that she can start eating solids. She is 16 lbs, and in the 92% which means only 8% of babies are fatter than her. :) She's also 26.25 inches long. My baby is big and tall!! She'll probably be really tall like her dad, which sucks for her until all the boys hit puberty and grow taller than her. Piper is starting to look more like me but you can still tell that she is Justin's daughter haha! I can't believe that it has been four months!!! She's got good genetics. Her eyes are also the coolest color! They are lined dark blue green, like me, and then the inside is GOLD. She's my little hybrid baby. She's just a bundle of joy! I get to see her next week for spring break and I am SOOOO excited! She giggles like crazy at everything, though you can tell when she is not entertained. She's definitely got a dry sense personality, and acts just like Are' and I. Her mom and her birth mom just happen to be identical when it comes to personality. She's my life and my love : )

1 comment:

  1. what a cute little chunky monkey! isabelle was 18 lbs when she turned 1! that is so funny! where do you want to move?

    ReplyDelete