Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Some of lifes wonders.

I'm starting to get irritated that everyone thinks that I am lying about stuff because I really have nothing to lie about. There is nothing I need to hide or pretend about. Nadas. Anyways, I met this kid...that apparently I had met before, but i was el prego, so it makes sense why I don't remember him. He is adorable and plays Zelda....what more can I ask for!?!?!? In other news, I also have this best friend that is slowly dying on the inside from all the stress in her life and I really want to help her but I don't know how, because I feel like if I were to help a sista out, I would just stress her out more. But I love her with all my heart and I don't like seeing her sad. She's a great friend and I owe it to her, to do anything for her. I sound like a lesbian but I'm not no worries. Neither of us swing that way.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you found someone cool :) Don't you worry about me. If I've learned anything, it's that I can get by. Even the thought of you wanting to help me so much makes everything so much better for me. I truly appreciate it. I love you in a totally non-lez way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha I totally JUST read that comment and I giggled a little on the inside

    ReplyDelete