Sunday, March 1, 2009

Piper Alexandria...




....Is going to be three months old today, as in the first of march. As you can tell she looks nothing like me still but looks exactly like her birthdad. I can't believe its been three months since she was born, in fact, it freaks me out a little. Her mom and dad tell me that she is sleeping through the night and that she has my personality to a "T". Thank goodness for something right?! She is like 15 pounds and 24 inches. She's my roll of dough. I miss her like crazy more and more everyday. I get to go see her whenever I decided to call Are' and set up a time, which knowing me, will happen sometime around like thursday.


In slightly more depressing news, it will also be Piper's dad and my 2nd year anniversury tomorrow. So, if you get the sudden urge to call me and make sure that I am not ready to jump off a cliff, please do so. I need my friends more than ever.


Anyways, That's the low down with Pipey. I have a couple more pictures that I will post pretty soon. Have a great march first.

1 comment:

  1. If I don't see you tomorrow, I'm going to smash something precious. Not really, but seriously. Call me or something!

    ReplyDelete