Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Pipey's first easter/ My incident with the photos

So on Monday I got an e-mail from Are' with a few pictures of Piper in her Easter dress. She said that Piper learned how to grab her feet and that it made for a very interesting diaper change. I also got to go visit her last Tuesday and man is she tall. She is getting really long and is slowly filling out, but like I said, slllloooowwwwlllyyy. I brought my boyfriend, Chris, with me so he could meet people that I consider my family and my chunky monkey baby. Piper liked him more than she liked me which made me slightly jealous. And by slightly I mean very, but I figured I couldn't do anything about it so I just enjoyed watching her giggle. She does this thing where she will giggle and then she'll gurgle. Its is simply adorable. She is ticklish on her sides and loves to be kissed, but she also likes to grab skin and hair. Chris has his ears pierced and Piper latched herself on to all three earrings and didn't let go. I had to help him loosen Piper's power grip. After that he let me hold her since he was recovering from his hair and ears being pulled and being spit up on numerous times, and of course as soon as he handed her over she found out that I have longer hair and it was closer to her so she yanked on it pretty good. Luckily for me, I loosened her grip quickly and put my hair in a pony tail. Are' and Will seemed to like Chris a lot, which is very good. I haven't gotten feedback yet about how they liked him but I'm sure Are' will tell me in her next e-mail.


So yesterday, I was at my friend Liz's house and I was looking at some pictures on her computer and I found a whole file of pictures from when I was in labor and in the hospital. I had forgotten how ginormous I was. I found a few videos of me holding Piper for the first time and I just started crying. She was using those pipes of her to cry and so I started "shh"ing her and as soon as I opened my mouth to shh her she immediately stopped crying and fell asleep. It was such an amazing thing. There was another video of when she went to the nursery with Justin. She had just gotten her shots so she was belting it again and Justin said, "No worries baby. Daddy is here. Shh." And she once again immediately stopped crying. After the video stopped I just started crying so hard. Chris was watching them with me and he got really mad and ran out of the room because of the video of Justin, which upset me deeply. I was having this emotional moment and he got mad because Justin was in the pictures and videos, assuming that I was looking at Justin not Piper. So I talked to him saying that he just has to live with the fact that I will always love Justin because he gave me the best gift in the world. But I told him right now I only wanted him and that he had nothing to worry about. I didn't say this but I know that I would never break up with Chris because Justin decided to pull his head out of his ass, because Justin has but I still need time to get over my heart that he so carelessly broke. Anyways, Chris was understanding. He told me that he was just jealous because he wishes that Piper were ours not mine and Justin's, which is completely understandable. But he got over it and now we're back to normal.

1 comment:

  1. i want to see pics of piper in her easter dress! where are they?

    ReplyDelete