Saturday, July 4, 2009

Its three in the morning.....



....why not post a blog! Ok so, as most of the three people that read my blog know, that my hair was past my shoulder blades/scalpulas. Now its to my shoulders. I chopped a whole three inches of my hair STRAIGHT off. And I did it too, with help from my friend Liz, to even it out in the back. Doesn't look that bad actually its quite cute. Anyways Now I have to bleach it again because I have an addiction to dead hair and then dye the half of it purple. ANYWAYS, the fatty is always getting fatter. Piper is learning how to use her legs and can stand up with help. She was blessed 4 weeks ago it was a tough but beautiful day. Sounds cheesy but you really can't not be spiritual when you talk about something like this. Since Heidi is basically the only one that reads these she knows that I am the most religious person when you get to know me but I'm cool and I don't shove it down your throat. Anyways it was such a sad day but she is now sealed to her family that I chose for her. In her blessing, Will said that she will always remember and know her birth parents and that she will always know that we loved her. Needless to say that Justin and I were bawling and what not by the end of the whole thing. Everyone at the Luncheon was shocked that I wasn't 180 pounds, since the last time they all saw me was when I was pregnant with the chubbster. She's cute. But she's big and starting to look more and more like me but with all of justin's best features. The pain will subside but its worth. I miss her more and more everyday but I am so happy I don't have to be responsible for ruining her life especially in her teen years. :) I'll keep you updated on me and the chubbbbbbbster. The pictures are of my hair and Piper.

No comments:

Post a Comment